Bayu Cottages is a small boutique hotel, with just 6 sea view rooms and direct access to the beach and the Bali Sea, with a beautiful snorkel spot right in front of the hotel and other amazing snorkel and dive-sites nearby. Designed and constructed with just one objective in mind: our guests relaxing comfort.
Our large, spacious rooms are all fitted with
- individually controllable air-conditioning
- a 21 inch / 55 cm. colour TV with over 35 digitals satellite channels (BBC World, CNN, Nat. Geo, etc.)
- a 3-speed ceiling fan,
- a marble tiled bathroom with (direct) hot and cold running water and a western style flush toilet, wash-lavatory and shower
- an electronic safety deposit box and a fire / smoke detector
- and either a terrace or balcony with unobstructed sea view.
The hotel also has its own saline swimming pool (one of the few in the Amed-area!) filled with fresh, clean water from our own well, a parking area for guests only and a “a la carte” restaurant with a choice of many Indonesian, Balinese, Chinese and Western starters, main courses and desserts.
The best-read travel guide for Bali and Lombok therefore called us (quote) “one of the best values available in Bali”. The hotel is located in the quiet region around Amed – Lipah, at Bali’s north-eastern tip, with many snorkel and dive spots. The area around the hotel offers various interesting objects to visit, such as water palaces, Hindu temples, traditional Balinese villages, silver and gold jewellery workshops, rice fields, or outdoor activities such as (mountain) biking, rafting, sailing, fishing, etc., etc.